Voicer HTML5 Website Template
Premium HTML 5 website
- Created: August 2019
- By: websmirno - Envato author Profile
Thank you for purchasing our theme. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to email us. Thank you very much!
Voicer HTML5 Website Template is HTML5 + CSS3 Website template and works fine in all major browsers and Edge. It's powered by jQuery and you'll find nice and discreet interactivity. The code is clearly written and you will find comments for each considerable parts.
When you unpack the archive from ThemeForest.net you'll get the folder containing 3 folders.
Here they are, sorted alphabetically:
- documentation - The Documentation for Voicer Website Template HTML site template
- Main - The main folder of the template. There are three layouts in this folder: Voicer-html, dentco-html, surgery-html. You can upload any layout content to your Web Server using FTP. You can use any of layouts
- Develope - Developer folder that contains the source code
The Main folder structure:
- /css (Template CSS)
- /font (Font Iconmoon)
- /img (All Images)
- // Default Template Images
- /childit_icons (All SVG icons)
- /js (JS files)
- /vendor (JS external plugins)
- /forms (PHP form initialization)
The content is divided on pages listed below:
- index.html - Home page
- about-us.html - About page
- blog-posts.html, single-post.html - Blog pages
- contacts.html - Contact page
- cart.html - Cart page
- equipment.html - Equipment page
- gallery.html - Gallery page
- product.html, shop.html - Shop pages
- projects.html - Projects page
- rates.html - Rates page
- services.html - Services page
- testimonials.html - Testimonials page
- typography.html - Typography page
The body part of the HTML file is divided in three main sections: header, content and footer.
Header HTML structure:
Default menu HTML structure:
Navigation menu in resolution more than 1199px looks like horizontal navbar. And navigation menu is collapsed for smaller viewports:
Content HTML structure:
Section TilteSection Content
Footer toggle HTML structure:
Bootstrap's grid system allows up to 12 columns across the page.
If you do not want to use all 12 column individually, you can group the columns together to create wider columns:
|span 1||span 1||span 1||span 1||span 1||span 1||span 1||span 1||span 1||span 1||span 1||span 1|
|span 4||span 4||span 4|
|span 4||span 8|
|span 6||span 6|
Bootstrap's grid system is responsive, and the columns will re-arrange depending on the screen size: On a big screen it might look better with the content organized in three columns, but on a small screen it would be better if the content items were stacked on top of each other.
Grid System Rules
Some Bootstrap 4 grid system rules:
- Rows must be placed within a
.container-fluid(full-width) for proper alignment and padding
- Use rows to create horizontal groups of columns
- Content should be placed within columns, and only columns may be immediate children of rows
- Predefined classes like
.col-sm-4are available for quickly making grid layouts
- Columns create gutters (gaps between column content) via padding. That padding is offset in rows for the first and last column via negative margin on
- Grid columns are created by specifying the number of 12 available columns you wish to span. For example, three equal columns would use three
- Column widths are in percentage, so they are always fluid and sized relative to their parent element
- The biggest difference between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4 is that Bootstrap 4 now uses flexbox, instead of floats. One big advantage with flexbox is that grid columns without a specified width will automatically layout as equal width columns. Example: Three elements with
.col-smwill each automatically be 33.33% wide from the small breakpoint and up. Tip: If you want to learn more about Flexbox, you can read our CSS Flexbox Tutorial
Basic Structure of a Bootstrap 4 Grid
The following is a basic structure of a Bootstrap 4 grid:
Read more about bootstrap 4 grid here: https://www.w3schools.com/bootstrap4/bootstrap_grid_system.asp
Theme css files is located at css folder.
- index.css - Theme main CSS file
All SCSS files are located in the Develop directory in the scss folder. You can edit them and compile new CSS files.
Bootstrap CSS core is already included in the style.css. You can modify bootstrap grid in the file scss/_base.scss.
Custom JS file is located at js folder. All external JS plugins are located at js/vendor folder.
If you need more information about external plugins, please visit plugins official sites.
FontsTo change the custom font, please change these line in HEAD section of the page:
To change fonts, go to http://www.google.com/webfonts, choose new fonts and use the generated code.
You can add the google map one of two ways provided below. But before you need to get own API Key for Google Maps here https://maps-generator.com/en/google-maps-api-key.
Add API Key in the google map script path:
To set map location please change the data-lng, data-lat in the html:
Sources and Credits
We have used the following files as listed.
- Bootstrap - Bootstrap by Twitter
- jQuery Lazy - Lazy load images
- Slick - jQuery carousel plugin
- Isotope - jQuery plugin filter & sort plugin
- Images Loaded - jQuery plugin for detect when images are loaded
- jQuery Validation Plugin
- jQuery Form Plugin
- Lightbox for Bootstrap - jQuery popup plugin
Once again, thank you for purchasing this Theme. As mentioned at the beginning of this documentation, we would be glad to help you if you have any questions related to this Theme. For more general question related to this Theme on ThemeForest, you might consider visiting the forums and asking your question in the "Item Discussion" section.
If you are satisfied with Voicer HTML5 Website Template please go to your downloads section on ThemeForest.net and rate Voicer Website Template HTML with 5 stars. Otherwise, send an Email and I will try to find nice and easy solution for you :)
Hope that you will enjoy in Voicer HTML5 Website Template as much as I've enjoyed designing this template.